Friday, June 12, 2009

Letterman is an idiot


I couldn’t wait to get DVR so I could watch Letterman shows. Now I’m down to watching his hour long show in about five minutes.
I used to like his monologues, but then they got political, in a stupid, mean way. Fast forward, at four arrow speed. No show has more commercials. Fast forward. Many of his guests are lame. FFWD. The musical acts at the end of the show are sometimes good, but more often not. Stop and erase.
His Sarah Palin cracks prove he’s the typical negative, elitist, two-faced Hollywood lib, so I’ll probably deprogram the show. But first I’ll watch the commercials to see who I should stop supporting.
Letterman is like the Telegraph. Used to be good, but now bias, thin and deformed. Hardly worth a look.

No comments:

Post a Comment