Saturday, October 17, 2009

At least the right hears both sides


I sit at the gate at the airport and watch CNN. The rabbit-eared TV in the kitchen only gets CBS News. The news reports between Neal, Sean and Rush segments on talk radio are from ABC News. I must sift through AP stories in the Telegraph to get local news. I sit through incredibly stupid anti-business propaganda to see otherwise entertaining movies. I sometimes can’t get my finger on the FFWD button fast enough to cut the juvenile political jabs of Leno, Conan and Letterman to get to their occasional good guest.
I can’t help but get the left-leaning media’s version of the news, but at least I get both sides.
I feel sorry for the left who miss half of the news and perspective in the world. Even sadder is that the left gets deceptive reports from the left of what the right is saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment